Information Collection And UseWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
How We Use Your InformationAs mentioned above, we have a lawful purpose for all of the information we collect and process. Here is a list of some of the various ways we will use your information:
- Email you relevant and timely offers for our products and services;
- Improve the quality and content of information in our Website, including our services and/or product offerings;
- Provide timely replies and responses to your email and other requests, including providing ongoing customer service in response to any issues or concerns you may have about our Website or our products, services and/or features;
- Keep you informed of not only our own products and services, but also those of certain third parties that we determine would be of interest or valuable to you;
- Solicit and request your feedback through email surveys and telephonic calls; and,
- Fulfill our legal and/or contractual obligations to you.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.This website acts solely as a third-party marketing platform. The information you provide to us will be shared with certain affiliates, agents, joint venture partners, other businesses which we have common control over, current or potential business partners, third-party businesses or vendors who provide the services marketed, or to other businesses or vendors who assist us in providing core business functions such as customer service, technical support or to administer our marketing efforts. We will limit the information provided to these businesses to only what is required for them to contact you for quoting purposes or as otherwise permitted by law.We may share your data with potential buyers of our business or other potential transferees as may result from a bankruptcy or other liquidation of our business.Although it is unlikely, there may come a time when we are obligated or compelled to disclose your information as a result of a legal process, investigation, court order, or subpoena, or we may be otherwise required to disclose personal data in order to reasonably protect the interests of the Company, its property, the Website, or the overall safety of visitors, others, or the public at large.
SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Log DataWe collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
CookiesCookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Create Remarketing Audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data, and share those lists with Google Ads
- Use demographic and interest data in our Analytics reports
- Create Segments based on demographic and interest data